If you want to show a lot of images of a place or location create a photo gallery or a slideshow.
Slideshows synchronize audio with still images. It’s like an animated photo story with some comments or music playing while the images are shown.
- Use large and high quality photos for slideshows.
- Offer play control below or to the right of the slideshow (begin, pause, resume, replay).
- Offer speed control.
- Offer the possibility to skip the slide show.
- Use a plain background.
- Use a big type size and make sure text in the slideshow is legible.
- Don’t automatically launch the slideshow.
- Don’t animate text on a photo.