- Go to “Pages” on your blog’s dashboard.
- Click on “Add New” to add a new page.
- Enter a page title.
- Insert your content (you can do this later, if you are not yet ready with the content).
- If you want your site to be a subpage of an already existing page select a parent page in the “Page Attributes” on the right side of your dashboard.
- Define which template your new page should use. You can for example create an archive page, a page with full width, a sitemap or a normal “default” page.
- Order the hierarchy of your subpages with the numbers in the Order field.
- Click on the “Save Draft” button to save the new page.
- Click on the “Publish” button if you are ready to publish the new page. Don’t publish the page f you haven’t yet inserted the content.
It didn’t work?
Visit the WordPress Support Center