The tagline is a part of your website and should use the same font family as the header or text on your website. Don’t use the logo’s font.
Place the tagline right below, above or next to the logo.
- On Weebly.com it’s best to write the tagline in the page header.
- On Wix.com you can write your tagline by adding a new text element. Place it by drag and drop near the logo.
- On WordPress.com you can only insert a tagline in the custom header image or by buying one of the themes that offer custom logos.
- Find out more about how to create a meaningful tagline.
- Create a tagline.
- See some good and bad tagline examples.