On Wix.com you can easily change the colour of every design element:
- Open your template and click on the element you want to change.
- Choose “Color” on the Menu.
- Replace the existing hex code with the hex code of your preferred colour. You can also change the text colour here but we will do this later when I have introduced you to the typography specials on the web.
If you want to change the background colour for a single page:
- Click on the background menu on the left navigation bar.
- Choose “site”.
- Replace the existing site background colour.
It’s also possible to change the background of the entire website:
- Click on the background menu on the left navigation bar..
- Choose “master page”.
- Select a background colour and texture or upload your own background image.
It didn’t work?
Visit the Wix Support Center