1. Define your primary colour.
Find your colour!
Which adjective represents you, your products or your company best?
The product or service I offer is …
- Red: Attractive, comfortable, dynamic, fast, energetic, lovely, sexy, sporty, spicy, vibrant, warm
- Blue: Confident, efficient, friendly, loyal, open, professional, reliable, sympathetic, wise
- Green: New, natural, peaceful, young
- Yellow: Fresh, fruity, inviting, sunny
- Orange: Ambitious, delicious, energetic, healthy, juicy, tasty
- Purple: Creative, glamorous, mysterious, outstanding, precious, trendy, royal, unique
- Brown: Homely, natural, recycled, organic, stable, tasty, wholesome
- White: Clean, cool, creative, pure, secure, trustworthy
- Black: Elegant, expensive, intelligent, secret, serious, successful
Which feeling do you want to evoke in people visiting your website?
I want to make my website visitors feel …
- Red: Alarmed, attracted, challenged, comfortable, excited, important, loved, passionate, powerful
- Blue: Airy, peaceful, reassured, tranquil
- Green: Calm, restful, fortunate, free, generous, hopeful, liberated, lucky, relaxed
- Yellow: Cheerful, enthusiastic, happy, joyous, optimistic
- Orange: Festive, thankful, warm, welcome
- Purple: Inspired, unique
- Brown: Homelike, wholesome
- White: Merry, reflective, secure
- Black: Satisfied, smart, sophisticated