A well designed website doesn’t simply look good – it lets your users focus on the content.
When choosing a template look at the interface design of the home page and the internal pages. The interface should never compete with the page content for the user’s attention.
Website editors usually offer a large range of ready to use design templates. You can use them for free and personalize them by changing colours, images and fonts.
- What are the basic design elements?
- What to place in the page header?
- What to place in the content area?
- What to place in the scan columns?
- What to place in the page footer?